TM THE MINIMALIST, THE MODEST, THE CONNECTED and THE TOTAL are trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
® Interac e-Transfer is a registered trade-mark of Interac Corp. Used under licence.
1. For more details, consult the Fee Guide.
2. Transactions carried out at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online banking services (including our call centre) or those related to certain operations in your account.
3. Transactions carried out at our branches during normal business hours.
4. If you do not have one of the packages (The Connected, The Total, The Modest, The Minimalist, or the offer for professionals or students) or if you exceed the number of transactions included in your package, a fee of $1 may apply when you send money via Interac e-Transfer. The transfer must be sent to a bank account held at a participating Canadian financial institution. Refer to the Guide to Personal Banking Solutions for more information.
5. Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. Credit charges are not waived with this package. For more information on the Integrated Line of Credit, click here.
6. Minimum 12-month rental in Canada. Certain conditions apply.
7. Applicable conditions:
- For all packages: discounts are applied upon presentation of supporting documents.
- For The Modest, The Connected and The Total: the Student discount is for full-time students, aged 18 to 24 inclusively, attending a post-secondary institution, upon presentation of identity documents (proof of age), proof of full-time student status (proof of registration, course schedule or transcripts). Only for individual account holders. The package is validated annually by presenting the above documents.
- For The Minimalist package: No fees for Young people aged 0 to 17 upon presentation of identity documents (proof of age); no fees for Student aged 18 to 24 upon presentation of identity documents (proof of age) and proof of full-time student status (proof of registration, course schedule or transcripts); no fees for Seniors aged 65 and over upon presentation of eligibility for the Guaranteed Income Supplement; no fees for beneficiaries (aged 18 and over) of a Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) upon presentation of proof of eligibility for an RDSP. To continue benefiting from no-fee banking, students must renew their package annually by presenting the above documents.