Find the right retirement solution for your business
Enjoy the benefits of a National Bank group retirement savings plan
- Payroll deductions make it easier to manage plans
- Serves as a recruitment and retention incentive
- Provides an easy way for employees to save and can be modified at any time
- No minimum amount required to invest in the plan
- Contributions are spread out over the year to take advantage of market fluctuations
Learn about our group retirement plans
Choose a simple, flexible plan that generates tax-sheltered returns and can be changed at any time. It's a great alternative to the VRSP.
Do you own a business? Benefit from tax advantages and plan your contributions based on your needs.
Share a portion of your company's profits with select employees.
Choose the Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plan for an option that gives employees a clear picture of their retirement.
Take advantage of a simple, cost-effective savings plan that is administered by National Bank Trust for your convenience.
Supplement your group plan with a TFSA. Withdrawals are tax-free and can be made at any time.
Does your business have more than 5 employees? Learn about the VRSP, a plan created by the government of Quebec to help residents save for retirement.
Take advantage of post-retirement withdrawal plans
- Group Locked-In Retirement Account (LIRA)
- Group Life Income Fund (LIF) Group
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)