Safeguard your company's future
Settling an estate requires specific expertise in a number of areas, including law, finance and accounting.
Throughout the planning process, our advisors will work with you to find the solution that best serves the interests of the estate.
Rely on the trust services provided by our subsidiary National Bank Trust to fulfill your obligations to creditors, shareholders, regulatory bodies and other parties with whom you do business.
Partner with an experienced provider of trust services and let our team of experts oversee and manage every aspect of trust administration. Our experts provide ongoing support for a range of trust services.
- Services for holders of debt securities
- Insurance claims services
- Estate administration services
We can help maximize your portfolio returns by lending your securities to financial institutions to assist them with their short-term needs.
- This service is a great way to earn extra revenue at no additional cost.
- Returns are deposited in your account each month, according to your contract.
Our custody services team will safeguard your assets while providing securities services, including the clearing and settlement, custody and administration of securities held in North American and international markets.
Our experts handle a wide range of tasks, including:
- Settling transactions on the Canadian, U.S. and international markets
- Collecting dividends and interest
- Cash management